Tuesday 3 January 2012

Designing the pitch booklet

As I am working on the finishing touches of all of my projects, it is time to organise how I will present my projects for my upcoming assessment which is due in two and a half weeks time.

I have collated my body of work for the bra campaign in the form of a booklet to deliver as a pitch. I have roughly sorted out what I will include so that the campaign's aims and delivery method can be understood by the client. As design is the subject of my course, it is integral to not only create effective and strong visuals for the designs themselves but also for how I will present my work. I will have to refine the front cover, at the moment it does not reflect my creative skills nor does it reflect the campaign well. The images below are the roughs for how my pitch booklet will look like. I will also need to create a pitch booklet for my NikeID store campaign.



Bra campaign project
Front cover © Kasumi Miyake 2012

Brief and aims © Kasumi Miyake 2012

Prototypes of bras to be made © Kasumi Miyake 2012

© Kasumi Miyake 2012

© Kasumi Miyake 2012

Display designs © Kasumi Miyake 2012

Free post bag design © Kasumi Miyake 2012

Showcasing it on VS Fashion show © Kasumi Miyake 2012
Today I have also worked on taking my prototypes more professionally by using an SLR camera. I have previously taken the photos using a digital camera without taking into account the presentation which resulted in poor images. I am much happier with the new photographs as they showcase the prototypes with high definition and better presentation.

© Kasumi Miyake 2012
© Kasumi Miyake 2012

© Kasumi Miyake 2012

© Kasumi Miyake 2012

© Kasumi Miyake 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment