Sunday 26 February 2012

Google Photography Competition

This post is just a review back to the photographs that I had entered for the Google competition.

In brief:

'The Google Photography Prize is open to students in higher education aged 18 years and older from all over the world1. Pick just one of the ten categories, share up to eight of your best shots in a public Google+ album and complete the submission form by January 31, 2012. Please follow our Google+ content policies when sharing your photos'

I have entered 8 photographs in the 'Travel' category.

Here's a screenshot of the photo's I had submitted, taken in Japan, Malaysia and Hong Kong.

© Kasumi Miyake 2012


I thought it would nice to show some photography that I take in my leisure other than my university projects on my blog.

I've looked back on some of the photographs I've taken before and have decided to post a
them here.

These photographs were taken using film..




Peng Chau, Hong Kong © Kasumi Miyake 2012

Kyoto, Japan. © Kasumi Miyake 2012


Kyoto, Japan © Kasumi Miyake 2011


Kyoto, Japan. © Kasumi Miyake 2012

Kyoto, Japan. © Kasumi Miyake 2012

Kyoto, Japan. © Kasumi Miyake 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment