Wednesday 30 November 2011

Project updates

After receiving feedback from my tutorial yesterday, I have refined the illustrations behind the tagline 'What makes you...?'  so that it is more legible. I also received feedback suggesting that I make the palette range smaller. I have tried out limiting the palette range but I feel that they do not work as effectively as this composition because the limited colour palette range makes the colours blend together, making the composition appear flat.

© Kasumi Miyake 2011

As my sewing skills are not particularly good, I have tried to create a visualisation of the typography on the bra. I did this by scanning the typographic letters that I made and have repositioned them onto the bra creating a more refined execution due to the lack of running stitches. I need to find out if I could execute this as a visual instead of a real object, supported by a storyboard to present how this would work in context.

© Kasumi Miyake 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment