Monday 26 December 2011

Heineken limited edition bottle design

I have decided to create a few designs for the Heineken Limited Edition competition.

The competition consists of designing half of a Heineken bottle which will be collaborated with another designer's work which will be merged to create two designs on one bottle.
Observing the designs that have been entered, I have noticed the majority of the designs employ green, red or silver colours, perhaps because Heineken's brand is infused by these colours. 
There are no limitations for this project but to employ the brand logo.

Here are the designs I have created. I have tried to stick to evoking Heineken's brand identity by employing the signature colour scheme.

© Kasumi Miyake 2011

Out of these designs, I have selected the strongest designs (featured below). I plan to develop these designs.

I plan to set a timescale of one week for this project.

© Kasumi Miyake 2011

© Kasumi Miyake 2011

© Kasumi Miyake 2011

© Kasumi Miyake 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment